Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driver theory test.

Options
  • 31-05-2011 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭

How many questions do you need to pass.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Moved to Learning to Drive

35/40 to pass afiak.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

You'll be asked 40 questions and you need to get 35 or more correct in order to pass. You have 45 minutes to take the test

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

You'll be asked 40 questions and you need to get 35 or more correct in order to pass. You have 45 minutes to take the test

I thought it was 37?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Fuinseog wrote: »
    I thought it was 37?

Nope! It's 35 to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 acidpenguin

Has that changed now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Has that changed now?
    Nope still the same, you need to answer 35 correct to pass. However recently they did change the question bank.

OP You should use all the time to double check your answers - you never know whether you clicked something by mistake or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 acidpenguin

Thanks for the tip macroman, I heard someone saying it was changed to 80 but they might do that in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭rab!dmonkey

They've been saying that since I was in Transition Year (2007) :pac:.

Advertisement