Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-install microsoft office 2010

Options
  • 30-05-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Does anyone know how to re-install microsoft office? I once had it on my laptop - which broke and was reset to factory condition. However, I cannot re-install microsoft office. any help?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Moved to comp & tech

• Registered Users Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭francois

A bit of information would help-such as error messages, operating system etc

• Registered Users Posts: 20,930 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

dmullins3 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to re-install microsoft office? I once had it on my laptop - which broke and was reset to factory condition. However, I cannot re-install microsoft office. any help?
    Where did you get it in the first place? was it installed when you bought it, or did someone do it for you? was there any disks provided with the laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭dmullins3

ok sorry probably very short on detail. I have the disk. When I bought it i was licensed to use it on 3 different computers. However, after getting my laptop repaired - it will not re-install on my laptop - which it recognises as being a fourth computer. I don't want to have to buy another installation disk as it is quite expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,930 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

dmullins3 wrote: »
    ok sorry probably very short on detail. I have the disk. When I bought it i was licensed to use it on 3 different computers. However, after getting my laptop repaired - it will not re-install on my laptop - which it recognises as being a fourth computer. I don't want to have to buy another installation disk as it is quite expensive.
    contact microsoft and explain the situation. Should be no issue. confirm you have 4 licenses before you tell them your story as you may only have two.

• Advertisement
Advertisement