Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl - Maglite LED 2D Torch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yeah I saw these in Lidl, exceptional quality, with batteries included. I didn't realise they where so expensive elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭thesandeman

On a similiar subject: Aldi are doing Baseball caps with built in in flashlight for 6quid this week. Got one today. Not had any use for the light part yet but tried it out in the dark and it has a pretty powerful beam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

On a similiar subject: Aldi are doing Baseball caps with built in in flashlight for 6quid this week. Got one today. Not had any use for the light part yet but tried it out in the dark and it has a pretty powerful beam.

You play basketball in the dark?:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    You play basketball in the dark?:)

He said Baseball!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Blade wrote: »
    He said Baseball!

He plays baseball and basketball in the dark!:eek::eek:
    Hats off to him, like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Blade wrote: »
    He said Baseball!

Thats weird I thought I read basketball when I read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Maybe you were trying to read it it the dark :-D

Advertisement