Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUESDAY XGC CASUALS: 31st May

Options
  • 30-05-2011 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Anyone up for heading in for a few games tmw i'm free all day and can be in for anytime.

I'll only head in if it seems like a few people will show though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

won't be able to make this, I'll be around for wed casual tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I can't on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Nah.

Wednesday, now THAT'S a day for casuals. Or at least, I'll be there on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Lol i guess tis not to be, just found out i have to wait around for fitters to fix something in our kitchen tmw.

Tuesday casuals wtf was i thinking.

Tuesday casuals wtf was i thinking.

There was no harm checking.

I'd be up for one day of post-work casuals most weeks, but this specific week's Tuesday is no good for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

I'll head in for Wednesday if theres enough interest for that.

Dave if you're definitely heading in Wednesday I'll make a trip round to my house and FINALLY get that umbrella for you.

GorySnake wrote: »
    Dave if you're definitely heading in Wednesday I'll make a trip round to my house and FINALLY get that umbrella for you.

Even if I'm not playing, I will definitely swing by after work to get the umbrella from you.

Thanks!

Advertisement