Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Training

Options
  • 30-05-2011 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi, just wondering if anyone one has use www.arctraining.ie for online training? I want to get some feedback from other users before I sign up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cunningb

Hi

I work for ARC Training so I am going to be slightly bias - ok not slightly... totally bias!

More seriously, if you let me know what course you are interested in I can do the following:
    - Give you a couple of days access to the course to see exactly how it works. If it suits then you can purchase the course.
    - Put you in contact with other users who have completed the course you are interested in.

We also have a number of free courses you can try. These are the full courses but are based on older content - you can access them through http://www.arctraining.ie/demo_login.aspx

Lastly we have a 33% discount offer for the rest June which we are very happy to offer to all Boards users. Enter B262737 as you discount code at the point of purchase to get 33% discount.

Any queries let me know.

Brian C.

Advertisement