Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acting/Comedy brainstorming

Options
  • 30-05-2011 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all,
    Looking to set up a sort of jamming session/brainstorming group for everyday people interested in acting, comedy etc. The aim is to have fun, come up with ideas for scripts , monologues or comedy sketches.
    Everyone will be on an equal footing. Hoping to reach a point where we can perform material( serious, personal stories, comedy) on a regular basis with no fuss. Just pick a place and go for it. This is just an idea yet but I just want to guage the interest. I am living in Ratoath in Meath but we can base whatever begins in dublin. This could be the beginning of something very exciting and fun. Anyone interested reply and we can get the ball rolling.
    Eoin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭antkeane

sounds good. write me in. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭jclally

Can't commit til I know times / places etc, but keep me in the loop if you don't mind. cheers

Advertisement