Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto GP Silverstone

Options
  • 30-05-2011 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

As a long time Moto GP fan I'm very lucky getting to go to this race, my first. Mrs Gears is also going and is a fan but would also like to do something other than live track side for the weekend so has anyone got suggestions of what we could do when not at the track, places to go, resturants etc. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

gears wrote: »
    As a long time Moto GP fan I'm very lucky getting to go to this race, my first. Mrs Gears is also going and is a fan but would also like to do something other than live track side for the weekend so has anyone got suggestions of what we could do when not at the track, places to go, resturants etc. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

You should have got a tent and stayed at the track, the craic does be amazing especially if you like drinking.
    Having never been to Silverstone though (only Donnington & Assen) I personally don't know any places to go around the area sorry.

Advertisement