Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im so on Edge

Options
  • 30-05-2011 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

I feel like im about to implode. Curse the night. im a vampire . rawr. ya im as bored as food. yes im starving . going for cake but stuck at the computer in a room. with 6 walls. :D listeing to skatman . and everything . not safe to think at night . feel like im im im . . well something .

lots of caffene dunno how to spell that .so how are all the boardies. ive been told come to the noc fourm. to see all ye peeps . i hear ye dont like cokes. how bout pepsi's . jeezus im going knock this pc over if i shake anymore. ha ha ha. yup yup yup. Hi Mods how ye. Any craic wiv ye. im bored . thing i should post this .

Go for my cake and then come and see the 2 replies i will have.... there are so many mistakes in this post but im too lazy to correct them . so ya . i think i lost my Gf were friends now but shhh dont tell her that . i wi........... wait i have a reply . i'll leave you peeps . im not upset . sadned but i have my driving . Full licence for the win. now which car to steal. my one of the one beside my other one. lol. love life live it to the max . max i tell you. Be Different. Be You. Be MENTAL! ..... Yup yup were just friends. god i have a long road ahead of me tonight.

not looking forward to it(naughty comp putting in dirty words). now wheres that cake ....:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

as a doctor I prescribe you some paragraphs

take 1 after a new point is made as needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Saila wrote: »
    as a doctor I prescribe you some paragraphs

take 1 after a new point is made as needed

Done. :D:D There are no points in it . just a million differnt convos. the way i like it . cant ever have one topic . millions i tell you millions. bit like the sweets the yummy chewing cola flavoured also in strawberry and bubblegum(yuk) flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it had something to do with fudge for some reason. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I feel like im about to implode. Curse the night. im a vampire . rawr. ya im as bored as food. yes im starving . going for cake but stuck at the computer in a room. with 6 walls. :D listeing to skatman . and everything . not safe to think at night . feel like im im im . . well something .

lots of caffene dunno how to spell that .so how are all the boardies. ive been told come to the noc fourm. to see all ye peeps . i hear ye dont like cokes. how bout pepsi's . jeezus im going knock this pc over if i shake anymore. ha ha ha. yup yup yup. Hi Mods how ye. Any craic wiv ye. im bored . thing i should post this .

Go for my cake and then come and see the 2 replies i will have.... there are so many mistakes in this post but im too lazy to correct them . so ya . i think i lost my Gf were friends now but shhh dont tell her that . i wi........... wait i have a reply . i'll leave you peeps . im not upset . sadned but i have my driving . Full licence for the win. now which car to steal. my one of the one beside my other one. lol. love life live it to the max . max i tell you. Be Different. Be You. Be MENTAL! ..... Yup yup were just friends. god i have a long road ahead of me tonight.

not looking forward to it(naughty comp putting in dirty words). now wheres that cake ....:D:D:D
    This one I do like:D

Want to start a bromance?:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

I bet you the room you are in is L shaped and padded

• Advertisement

SOMEBODY ATE THE CAKE :eek: :eek: Im not impressed . But i found some pork and that kept me happy. so who ate my cake ?? :D:D:D:D

Saila wrote: »
    I bet you the room you are in is L shaped and padded

Nope its a big box. but there is a dent in the box wich eats up some of my room . i bet it was the big jelly bear outside my room. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Nope its a big box. but there is a dent in the box wich eats up some of my room . i bet it was the big jelly bear outside my room. :P

Woah woah woah woah... hold the ****ing phone... WHERE'S the big jelly Bear?!?!? I shall make it my own, for I have an affinity with all sorts of gummi. Gummi baare treffen markt hooooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Woah woah woah woah... hold the ****ing phone... WHERE'S the big jelly Bear?!?!? I shall make it my own, for I have an affinity with all sorts of gummi. Gummi baare treffen markt hooooooo!

http://www.vat19.com/dvds/giant-gummy-bear-on-a-stick.cfm

giant-gummy-bear.jpg

reallyrose wrote: »

I'll be honest, that's actually tiny compared to the gummi bears I pick up whenever I venture to the Fatherland. But damn, that still looks goooood

• Advertisement

giant-gummi-bear.jpg

According to my search results 5 ounces is the biggest. I dont believe it. im very sure there is one like the one on the Cornetto ad.

giant-gummi-bear.jpg

According to my search results 5 ounces is the biggest. I dont believe it. im very sure there is one like the one on the Cornetto ad.

Ah, the Holy Gummi. Many have quested for it.

Advertisement