Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in ireland where sweet cigarettes can be bought?

Options
  • 29-05-2011 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

By sweet i mean chocolate,caramel etc etc
    In other countries they have different flavours of cigarettes, but here in Ireland, it seems its only menthol and normal tobacco that can be bought, anyone have any idea where sweet cigarettes can be bought?!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

By sweet i mean chocolate,caramel etc etc
    In other countries they have different flavours of cigarettes, but here in Ireland, it seems its only menthol and normal tobacco that can be bought, anyone have any idea where sweet cigarettes can be bought?!

Think they were band because it had some effect on children that made them more likly to smoke or something apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mikeydublin

Disaster, i was over in Belgium recently got a good few packets of chocolate flavoured cigarettes sadly all run out now though, unbelivable things!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,383 ✭✭✭cml387

Disaster, i was over in Belgium recently got a good few packets of chocolate flavoured cigarettes sadly all run out now though, unbelivable things!
    Looks like a lucrative smuggling opportunity to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

busyliving wrote: »
    Think they were band because it had some effect on children that made them more likly to smoke or something apparently

Think the OP is looking for real smokes, with different flavours, rather than the little sherbet smokes with a red tip, which I remember from my childhood and blame for my current habit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Think the OP is looking for real smokes, with different flavours, rather than the little sherbet smokes with a red tip, which I remember from my childhood and blame for my current habit.

If you think that then you never had the deliciousness that was the chocolate cigs :p

Ya they were banned in most European countries as they think kids might want to smoke as of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Seloth wrote: »
    If you think that then you never had the deliciousness that was the chocolate cigs :p

Ya they were banned in most European countries as they think kids might want to smoke as of them.

Not sure how you go that from what I said and I have indeed had them. The sherbet cigs aimed at kids are banned, as, I think, as chocolate cigs. You can get both online though. But, more to the point, you can get chocolate flavoured tobacco, as well as cherry, liquorice and some other flavours. Think that's what the OP is looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thread moved from After Hours. Remember this is not After Hours so play fair if you're following a re direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

OP I have to admit that I'm confused by your post.
    1: If you are looking for flavoured tobacco products then there are lots available here in Ireland.
    2: If you are refering to confectionary then this is not the forum for you.

Also a post above refers to smuggling of goods into the country. As this was posted before the thread was moved to this forum I'll leave it but it is a breach of our charter and repeat offense is a bannable action. Just wanted to point that out before any discussion develops. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement