Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off Meelectronics (headphones)

Options
  • 29-05-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Just got this voucher. Meelec make some really good headphones, and shippings fast (less than a week last time I orders) and cheap as chips . Valid until the 31st of May.

Use the code : 25_OFF_MEE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

That code doesnt work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Worked for me (unfortunately :o my poor credit card)

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Does work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

is shipping free??????

• Registered Users Posts: 43 eoghanhickey

The last time I ordered headphones it was about 6 dollars. They run free international shipping time to time. Always hard to tell as their site is a bit clunky. You can check before you buy, just add it into your basket and click Ireland. Fairly solid headphones, have a pair still going strong after 7 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Code worked but cheapest shipping I could see was $20 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Worked. the shipping was $6.95 to Dublin (and to Kildare, for that matter) for a pair of headphones, the discount effectively gave me free shipping. Thanks OP

For those wondering about the lack of a link in the first post, it's http:\\www.meelec.com
    (there is a meelectronics.com as it happens...)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 eoghanhickey

Cheers Banjo, putting a link in would have probably helped things.

Advertisement