Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals at my gaf tue 31st

Options
  • 29-05-2011 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Short noticed.First casuals at my place this tu,juz off cork city center,up summer hill north.pm me 4 my mobile.have 2 tournament sticks and a regular pad.one of the sticks has just started to give me problems:( so prob be better off 2 bring yer own.Have a copy of most fighters so im sure we can find sumn to keep uz entertained :D.Not a massive place but should b able to squeeze about 7 to 8 in.Anytime after 4 b cool.finish up around 9.should be able to do the same the following wed,thur and Friday too.Spread the word and if i posted this in wrong place help uz out and re post it.cool cool.

Edit;my number MISTIFIED,tex me up say u from boards,ill give address.

Edit;looks like we might have a few setups so bring what games ye like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'll make my way up anyways!
    You want me to bring a console or monitor with me? How many setups do you have over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭goodjay

Sairus wrote: »
    I'll make my way up anyways!
    You want me to bring a console or monitor with me? How many setups do you have over there?

juz in net cafe ,hafta run back up home get mobile,new1 and cant rember the god dam number.b bout half a hour.il just post the number up here so no need to PM me.

iv juz the one screen.it really is a small place ,but ill just rearrange a bit ,should be able to fit another console and monitor in sum place.can meet b4 hand if ya need help with gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Cool sounds good, If i can make it i'll bring a copy of ssfiv :)(would bring console but its kinda broke) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I wouldn't be putting your mobile up publicly like that, just saying. Stick to PMs.

And yeah, I should be able to head up, have nothing else going on this week anyway.

Edit: I'll bring my copy of Mortal Kombat in case you don't have it

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

I'd say I can make this? Pretty sure me and waster have an interview and its on at 4pm so its all good? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Oh . . . something Street Fightery related I can do on my day off!

I'll keep this in mind but hopefully I can show up :)

k i know its a bit :eek: putn my num up but don't have net at home to be answering private messages,sooooooo

my mob DOOMINATED
    tex uz up,juz say u from the boards.ill fill u in on address.

I wouldn't be putting your mobile up publicly like that, just saying. Stick to PMs.

And yeah, I should be able to head up, have nothing else going on this week anyway.

Edit: I'll bring my copy of Mortal Kombat in case you don't have it

nice one .Have kombat myself ,but bring ur copy anyway,looks like we gona av a few setups.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

From the charter:

"Phone numbers
    - Posting other people phone numbers is a bannable offence. You should never post your own number on a thread as it is not guaranteed to be safe.

Posting in "rtrd"
    - Using txtspk n ur psts is cnsdrd been rlly stpd cuz u hv qwert kbd n ur pc so xpct 2 b wrnd. Please don't do this, this is not a bannable offence but repeat offenders might be "asked" to take a break from posting."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Is it only fighting games ye play?

• Advertisement

From the charter:

"Phone numbers
    - Posting other people phone numbers is a bannable offence. You should never post your own number on a thread as it is not guaranteed to be safe.

Posting in "rtrd"
    - Using txtspk n ur psts is cnsdrd been rlly stpd cuz u hv qwert kbd n ur pc so xpct 2 b wrnd. Please don't do this, this is not a bannable offence but repeat offenders might be "asked" to take a break from posting."

Noted :p

Fol20 wrote: »
    Is it only fighting games ye play?

not me in genral,i love em all :D
    Afraid its just a fight night here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Should be able to make it in around 5:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

sorry couldn't make it in was sick monday evening and tuesday.

next time without a doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

goodjay wrote: »
    k i know its a bit :eek: putn my num up but don't have net at home to be answering private messages,sooooooo

my mob DOOMINATED
    tex uz up,juz say u from the boards.ill fill u in on address.

oh brian :rolleyes::)

Cheers for having us over Goodjay. That TV of yours is a beautiful thing.

Also cheers for introducing me to the glory that is DoA4. Best game.

Thanks Goodjay had a great laugh and was kinda knackered afterwards & great collection of figurines especially the chun li one giving the victory pose :D

Thanks for hosting jay, was a laugh:D. Nice sound system you have setup! Enjoyed playin Soul Calibur too because no one could beat me:rolleyes::rolleyes::pac:

WasterEx wrote: »
    Enjoyed playin Soul Calibur too because no one could beat me:rolleyes::rolleyes::pac:

Ohohoho reeeeeeally? I think a wee SC session is required at the AE release.

seriously do it when the champ of SC can't attend :pac:

like I said will gladly attend after 16th ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Thanks for having us like the others said, t'was a bit cramped but the set up you had there was pretty sweet. Also, I couldn't help but chuckle a little when I saw what you meant by I'd know what window to knock on. ;)

Sairus wrote: »
    Ohohoho reeeeeeally? I think a wee SC session is required at the AE release.
    uh ohhhh...u got it hahaa:cool:

Welcome welcome.Was a blast having yee all. hadn't had that long a session in a good while.My brain was buzzing for hours after,didn't get to sleep till five.Woke up with major street fighter hangover.
    My 3ds is still in a black hole of depression after all the haten it got.How could you guys?
    See yee all at AE

Advertisement