Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fight shorts

Options
  • 29-05-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi all just wondering if there is anywere in dublin that sells fight shorts ,im not a fighter just love the shorts and would like a few pairs for the gym
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

go to bridgestone in stonybatter,or theres an MMA/Muay thai shop down capel street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

robbie1 wrote: »
    hi all just wondering if there is anywere in dublin that sells fight shorts ,im not a fighter just love the shorts and would like a few pairs for the gym
    cheers

Ultimate MMA supplies, Middle Abbey St (in Cru Clothing)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

Hi Robbie,

Good question - to be honest you cant got wrong with MMA short s- they are normally made from hard wearing material and wash well - if you buy a good pair. I have old Venum shorts from all most 4 years ago - worn weekly and they are grand! You cant say that for Nike or Adidas gear.

I have a couple of new ones for a sale as I buy in bulk so PM me.

If not there are planty of shops in Dublin but why not come along to alocal MMA event - support the sport and there may be a vendor there.

:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

Hi Robbie Wrestling Mania in the Stephens green shopping centre have a good selection of shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭RoboRat

I get mine in fightshop.com, they are based in Bolton and their prices are very reasonable - got 2 pairs of tapout shorts and Sandee fight gloves for about 80 euro including delivery. Would prefer to buy Irish but the prices were mad for the shorts alone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement