Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jon Jones will destroy "spoiler"

Options
  • 29-05-2011 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

after watchin the rampage-hamill fight earlier, rampage would get slaughtered by bones jones

hope dana puts lyoto vs. jones instead.....cos he has a good chance. rampage is too slow nowadays,no Td's,slams, kicks,knees or good movement...hes a shell of his former self

machida is the only man that can beat JJ in the LHW division.
    Anderson has a good chance aswell if he goes for a super fight with JJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

jimpump wrote: »
    after watchin the rampage-hamill fight earlier, rampage would get slaughtered by bones jones

hope dana puts lyoto vs. jones instead.....cos he has a good chance. rampage is too slow nowadays,no Td's,slams, kicks,knees or good movement...hes a shell of his former self

machida is the only man that can beat JJ in the LHW division.
    Anderson has a good chance aswell if he goes for a super fight with JJ

So with thread title like that,its safe for me to assume Rampage beat Hamill?

Spoiled the fight for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

dave1982 wrote: »
    So with thread title like that,its safe for me to assume Rampage beat Hamill?

Spoiled the fight for me anyway

sorry bud, but if yer a real MMA fan ya should be watchin it live on espn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Stupid statement.

Some people have families and don't be staying up till 6 in the morning.

Anyway read the rules an consider those of us who don't stay up all night,and get it the next day by what ever means they do get it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055878194

dave1982 wrote: »
    Stupid statement.

Some people have families and don't be staying up till 6 in the morning.

Anyway read the rules an consider those of us who don't stay up all night,and get it the next day by what ever means they do get it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055878194

well streaming UFC events is illegal, dana white wont be too happy....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Yeah was looking forward to watching today, thanks for the thread title!!

• Advertisement

sorry lads, thought i was on sherdog....

but in all honestly, why do you lads go to MMA boards if youse havent seen the fights earlier?

doesnt make sense...when i had to download pride events i never went near to sherdog/mania/b.elbow/mma junkie etc. until after i watched the event

like WTF yez thinkin lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

but in all honestly, why do you lads go to MMA boards if youse havent seen the fights earlier?

doesnt make sense...when i had to download pride events i never went near to sherdog/mania/b.elbow/mma junkie etc. until after i watched the event

This is the MMA forum. Not the UFC forum. There are 3 Irish events on this weekend alone along with much other news on the local scene. I log on to check for the latest rubish one poster in particular has to say about the Irish scene.
    We should be able to check the forum without a fight that happend like 8 hours ago from being spoiled:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Infraction has been given, This forum does not shut down just because the UFC is on-the spoiler rule is followed by people on here and its rare that it's not, Read the charter in future before posting.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement