Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/Vocalist looking for musicians

Options
  • 28-05-2011 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

so ive had a few threads up before but i thought id start fresh

Im a guitarist with a bit of vocal ability looking for musicians, ive been trying to put a band together or join a working band for a long time now.
    Im primarily a guitar player but Im willing to take on guitar and vocal duties unless i come across a decent singer who might be interested

I have a ton of material written and my influences are very diverse but the music im most passionate playing is metal, hard rock...anything aggressive with a bit of grit but like i said my influences are varied and i try to throw a bit of everything into the mix

based in Galway but come September ill be willing to travel if necessary

if you need to know more or your interested then let me know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Pullman123

Hi
    I've been seeing your threads for a while and was impressed with your tenacity! I'm starting to think about playing the bass instead of the guitar, then I'd get lots of replies.
    Anyway, this isn't really for me. My son 18 is in a band(G,B,D) with no singer so if you get back to me I'll let him know about you. I've been playing for a long time and I think they're good, dam good if they could get a singer/2nd guitarist(I'm not just saying they're good because he's my young fella!)

Good Luck in your quest. PM me if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭OmenBonez

i sent u a pm reply

bump

bump

bump

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5 5437barryc

any recordings of you playing and singing or new tube video? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 niallosul

We are a hard rock band from dublin looking for a violin player and second guitarist. Some of our influences are The Smashing Pumpkins, The Deftones, Filter, Vex Red, Flyleaf. Anything melodic and relatively heavy really. Let us know if you would be into it. We rehearse on friday evenings usually just outside dublin city centre about 10mins from heuston station. We are all relatively established musicians.

hey sent u both a pm reply

bump

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 35 larry_o

PM'd

Advertisement