Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Becks beer 12 x 275 mLs €5

Options
  • 28-05-2011 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,295 ✭✭✭

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    Tesco currently have an offer on a selected range of products @ 2 for €5

A six pack of Becks 275mls is currently €6.49
    buy 2 and get them for €5 that's only 42 cent a bottle
    Confirmed the above this morning.

also included is Brahma 4x 330 mls @ €5.99 each
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    buy 2 and get them for €5 This is on the website but there was no label in store: so haven't confirmed this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Works out at about €1.51 a litre for the Becks. Excellent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭aeonfusion

What's the alcohol content of the 6 pack? i know the 15 packs they have there are 5.1 but they work out at 2.40 a litre. 1.50 ist soooo cheap :D thanks OP

BTW are you sure that's 5 euro for 2 or is it 5 euro each (as opposed to 6.49 each)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I just checked on the website and yes it does come up as 2 6 packs for a fiver. Which is really odd because they also have the 12 pack on 'special offer' for a tenner i.e. it is half the price to pick up two 6 packs than one 12 pack!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,295 ✭✭✭CH3OH

160829.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭aeonfusion

getting drunk tonight boys :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

Cheers OP ... just got myself the last 4 six packs in Celbridge :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

kn wrote: »
    I just checked on the website and yes it does come up as 2 6 packs for a fiver. Which is really odd because they also have the 12 pack on 'special offer' for a tenner i.e. it is half the price to pick up two 6 packs than one 12 pack!!
    Tesco often do things that way, at the moment a 12 pack of Guinness(cans 500ml) are €15 and an eight pack are €13.99 so if you do the maths you are getting 4 extra cans for €1 if you buy 12:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Great deal,im no beer snob but Becks is a top class jar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Favourite beer, but expecting at the minute, so on the dry.. What's the expiry? Could do my shopping for after baby comes in October :D

The packs I got have a " best before" 26 Apr 2012..
    Unlikely thta they will survive till then:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Is this online only...? was in the store yesterday (Tullamore)but didn't notice any price/offer labels on the shelves

• Registered Users Posts: 81,853 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

laros wrote: »
    Is this online only...? was in the store yesterday (Tullamore)but didn't notice any price/offer labels on the shelves

Yes it doesn't seem to be promoted at all instore on the shelves but when you take it to the till you get the reduction on the receipt. Offer stands until 14th June, good for the long weekend coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭georgem25

Got the last 4 packs of Brahma in Arthurs Quay Limerick last night - no sign of Becks

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭billo.d86

Sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

Very nice! Will try that on my local tesco store. Thanks, OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 LisaLowlife

They should do deals on Buckfast lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Ordered 6 of these online and it was delivered as 1 box of 15 for €10 as an alternate. The guy said shopping came from Maynooth branch, so it looks like they're out of it there.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Only one Brahma 4 pack left which wouldn't be much good to anyone as it costs 5.99 by itself, this was in Midleton.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Very nice shout

Will be hunting around the shops near me and i will post up any luck with the offer

Brahma is a class beer

And you cant go wrong with Becks imo

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Cheers OP picked up 24 becks and 16 brahama for the whopping price of €20 yesterday! :D

EDIT:
    jayteecork wrote: »
    Only one Brahma 4 pack left which wouldn't be much good to anyone as it costs 5.99 by itself, this was in Midleton.
    Why didn't you grab one of the Becks aswell, this offer seems to be mix and match!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Just enjoying 24 x 275ml bottles of Becks beer,(= 11.69 pints or 13.2 cans) and even tastier than usual for a tenn€r from tescos

^^^ My mates facebook update,and i will be making it my update too in about half an hour ;)

Just giving this a little bumb..
    There was plenty of stock in my local Tesco-Arklow all best before Apr 2012
    the offer expires on the 14 June

12 bottles for a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭funnyname

I ordered becks and brahma online however the becks was replaced with brahma so must mean the becks is gone in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

loads of becks in maynooth but no brahma.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Picked up 72 bottles of becks in Roselawn (D15) yesterday. Total saving was around €49....:D

Advertisement