Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3G Dongle cannot connect - Something to do with Obama's Heli's???

Options
  • 28-05-2011 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Myself and a friend live together in Dublin 15. We have both got Vodafone 3G dongles for surfing the web.

Last week, he was online when Obama's helicopters flew overhead. So excited that he was, he went to call his brother to tell him. He is with Vodafone and when he looked at his phone, no reception. Reception has come back but isn't as good. Also, the best connection either myself or himself can get now with the dongles is GPRS, which is sh1t!

I know the choppers have some sort of jamming devices fitted to them in order to prevent any mobile phones being used to set off bombs, but have they done serious permanent damage to the network???

Anyone else experience the same?

Is it possible?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement