Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Focusrite Scarlett Range - USB 2.0 Audio Interfaces

Options
  • 27-05-2011 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to let you know that the Scarlett 8i6 is finally available. X Music have them now, and more retailers will hopefully follow suit over the next few weeks!

The Scarlett 18i6 will be arriving with them late next week also. Prices are €245 and €295 respectively, very reasonable indeed!

Both units ship with the Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite, adding a high quality Compressor, Gate, EQ and Reverb to the interfaces renowned mic pres. Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters are also included.

Thanks for reading,

e.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

HiKite wrote: »

adding a high quality Compressor, Gate, EQ and Reverb

ahhh now c'mon, in fairness :p

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

The Scarlett plug-in bundle sells for about €75 usually, high quality for very little money. I'm not comparing them to Waves though, so point taken :D
    ahhh now c'mon, in fairness :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

im only pullin yer leg, a thrown in freebie is always good :)

although if it was the midnight bundle it would be a lot sweeter deal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

No worries! Forgot to mention this also "Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters are included"

Midnight sounds great, I use it a good bit. It'll probably be bundled eventually alright..
    im only pullin yer leg, a thrown in freebie is always good :)

although if it was the midnight bundle it would be a lot sweeter deal ;)

Advertisement