Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me with my design portfolio

Options
  • 27-05-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but basically I'm a designer looking to grow my portfolio, so if anyone has any design work for gig posters/flyers, CD covers, logos, etc., I'd love to take it on.

I have experience in editorial design. I designed a 28-page arts magazine for college, and a local newspaper which I co-founded (unfortunately it folded after four editions). I've done some poster and logo work, but I'm keen to expand my experience in these areas.

I'd appreciate any help you can give me. You can see my portfolio here (it's not yet complete). Thanks.

By the way, I'm not looking for payment, I just need to expand my portfolio.

Advertisement