Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MK9 - Has anyone here bought the Kollector's Edition from the GAME website?

Options
  • 27-05-2011 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I got the Kollector's Edition from GAME last week and it arrived yesterday. The thing is though, I have a suspicion that the box has been opened and sealed again because the box was slightly damaged as well as some wear and tear on the cardboard inside the box. The game is sealed but the box is not "brand new". I sent a complaint to GAME about it and they said they can give me a refund/replacement but I'm half thinking of keeping it if its something common with the Kollector's Edition. So has anyone here suspected the same thing? Or is it really a case of GAME being cheeky, trying to sell something as "brand new" when in fact its been opened and looked around in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's fricking cardboard, what did you expect? :rolleyes:

As long as nothing's missing, no harm done.

Advertisement