Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Glock 18c GBB Pistol-new

Options
  • 26-05-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Tokyo marui Glock 18c gbb pistol+3000 Blaster BBs+1/2 can of ultra power gas,also Tokyo Marui 50rd magazine for Glock17/18c series,all items were purchased 2 weeks ago as you can see on recept from airsofteire.com,couple of dozen shots fired indoors thats all the use it has,,,full trade marks heavy recoil,,,€220,,mayo ballina area
    http://imageshack.us/g/813/64454780.jpg/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JesseM

Really interested in this item if you still have it my name is Jesse and my phone number is <snip> please advise if you have if your willing to sell and how much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey Jesse

You probably should remove your phone number, as it is seen as dealing off thread.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

JesseM wrote: »
    Really interested in this item if you still have it my name is Jesse and my phone number is <snip> please advise if you have if your willing to sell and how much.

please read the charter and keep all dealings on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭zen260

why was my last post deleted?

price drop €150 the lot now,,need the diamonds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 jeremy26

zen260 wrote: »
    price drop €150 the lot now,,need the diamonds
    do you still have it?

€130 price drop,,free post within rep,,may swap for good scope or laser sight or possibly sniper rifle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Hi Zen, I've a high quality Eotech 552 replica i'd be willing to part with. Any interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

Hi Zen I have a box fresh A&K SVD spring sniper never skirmished, let me know dude shooting .97j
    This one!
    c53a6d4f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SonofMoses

Hey zen I have nvg and 50 euro and ill pick up if your happy with that?

• Advertisement

Hi Zen I have a box fresh A&K SVD spring sniper never skirmished, let me know dude shooting .97j
    This one!hi,,,not sure if iam really in sniper rifles,,,do you have anything else?doesnt really have to be gun related,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    c53a6d4f.jpg[/QUOTE]

Tokyo marui Glock 18c gbb pistol+3000 Blaster BBs+1/2 can of ultra power gas,also Tokyo Marui 50rd magazine for Glock17/18c series,all items were purchased 2 weeks ago as you can see on recept from airsofteire.com,couple of dozen shots fired indoors thats all the use it has,,,full trade marks heavy recoil,,,€220,,mayo ballina area
    http://imageshack.us/g/813/64454780.jpg/
    SLIGHT EDIT TO LISTING THERE ARE NO GAS OR BBS WITH THIS SALE ANYMORE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

SLIGHT EDIT TO LISTING THERE ARE NO GAS OR BBS WITH THIS SALE ANYMORE
    The only other thing I have that is ungun related would be A Bearcat Scanner, you know for listening to emergency services, aeroplanes taxis etc, its used but perfect in the box all manuals accessories etc,
    a1212aee.jpg

SonofMoses wrote: »
    Hey zen I have nvg and 50 euro and ill pick up if your happy with that?
    My offer still stands with no bbs and gas.

Offer nvg and 60 euro for glock and mag

SonofMoses wrote: »
    Offer nvg and 60 euro for glock and mag
    cheers

offer accepted my friend..pending the usual

Advertisement