Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is a fair price for this TAG?

Options
  • 26-05-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/jewellery/2042077

owner said it has 3 years worth of small scratches on the strap but the face is still immaculate.

how would I be sure it's not fake? can the bracelets be re polished?

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Doubt it's fake with the TAG service receipt. You could rung them up on the spot and cal out the serial if you were in doubt? You could also polish out the bracelet, but that may affect value down the line funny enough. Price? TBH I wouldn't be much use there I'm afraid.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 whiteknucles

Looks genuine with all the papers etc. looking real.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭funnyclub

You could get a new Tag for that ok it will be a lesser model like a F1 but new all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,801 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

er, you could get a new one, but its a different watch, that isnt any valid reason to discount this.

Barry, tbh at around €1k even up to close to the asking price, its decent value for what it is, as long as you are happy with the condition. Bracelet has a brushed finish and can be rebrushed so dont worry about that.

the one thing to note is that the bracelet is a love or hate thing, some people like the link design some dont,

i had one of these with a grey face one time, well constructed watch and nice and heavy, decent size too.

im guessing with that paper work its real,

BTW going into weirs or somewhere to verify it or not is a waste of time, if its boxed with a warranty card they will say its real

• Registered Users Posts: 48 alantul

very poor design bracelet be sure to check every link is tight, costly to repair .

• Advertisement
Advertisement