Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer in 20's wanted to complete Dublin Band

Options
  • 26-05-2011 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

hey guys,
    We are a 3 piece at the moment instrument wise, but looking for a charismatic singer with a good range and stage presence to join a fresh new band. We're all in our 20's and good musicians. At first would be doing covers but have a good few of my own songs to work on and do originals.
    Very eclectic taste, we love everything from Zeppelin to Muse to Motown to Blues.
    PM me if interested.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

Why can't ye be from Limerick?:-<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MissJoplin88

Hey guys,

I am 23 female singer with big voice. I am looking for some people must be professional to start originals something different, rock,b blues, rockabilly folk something with a big sound.

I have a lot of experience.

Hope to hear back

xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

any samples?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MissJoplin88

Nope, my laptop fizzled on me and everything was lost.

Do you guys have anything that I could listen to x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 minijukebox

Hi guys,

I'm 23yr old female singer. I have played in bands for number of years last band I was in I wrote melody and lyrics for any songs I sang in. Have lots of experience playing gigs have played in great venues such as Whelans and Draíocht in Dublin and I have great stage presence.

Can check out two songs on www.facebook.com/Sheltonband

Songs are called be happy for me and for the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Shortyshaz

Hey guys!
    You have private mail :D

Advertisement