Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streetfighter.ie Highlight Reel

Options
  • 25-05-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

I was just watching a video on EventHubs which was a compilation of cool/interesting moments from the Gamefaqs SF board. From what I gather all they did was have all their members send in a couple of clips from their replay channel of cool stuff they've recorded and then one person spliced them all together.
    The video itself isn't great - it's mainly some fairly standard long combos - but the idea is good. I'm sure the combined power of this board would be able to throw together a fairly entertaining bunch of clips from our various saved replays.
    I know I've been hoarding a bunch of semi interesting replays for eventually making a clip show and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Anyone up for it?

(Also, here's the previously mentioned GameFaqs compilation)
    (2:50 is awesome :pac: )

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Well I'm sure you'd be able to make something better than that anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I think I have a few interesting things in my saved replays. The clips won't be direct feed, though, unless you plan on recording from my replay channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Honestly I can't believe people would choose to highlight some of those clips.

Sounds like a good idea although I can't really help. If someone wants to record from a replay lobby though, I'll keep an eye out for anything cool though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Yreval wrote: »
    I think I have a few interesting things in my saved replays. The clips won't be direct feed, though, unless you plan on recording from my replay channel.

I figure we can give them all to someone who has a streaming device for editing purposes.
    As far as I recall videos can be shared through the Replay Channel, though the process is awkward (I can't recall exactly why it's awkward, but I know I had issues with it in the past). They've improved it in AE's upgraded RC channel though I think and videos can just be sent to each others games or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I've a few interesting bits saved, I'll happily join a replay lobby with you and play them, will have to wait till monday though.

It's a cool idea, if you get a lot of submissions and can have each one pared down to just the interesting bit, splice in some tournament games from inferno etc + crowd reactions and comms, a few photos etc from the scene, zeus,....the vid could be like an advert for the evo tourny/ our scene in gen.

slap a few graphics on it and away we go ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's a good idea, I am not at home though so I can't really help.

Feel free to plunder my channel though (cog v terry has some good moments, you could take a few ridiculo air throws, Stev0 jab hands jab hands super, Cog doing a million cannon strikes come to mind.)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There are plenty of videos of Cobelcog getting perfects in finals that would have to go in to any highlight reel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I think all my favourites are from Cobelcog:

In game: Cammy taunt VS Blanka anti-air U2

Out of game: Rage quit versus Azza, crushed soul versus Steve0

Advertisement