Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumkit less drums

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

a brilliant piece of work
    well done .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

That's incredible! I was a little skeptical at first but wow, that sounds like you can get a lot of feel on it!

Are you involved with the MMT course in there or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 krakouik

Thanks a lot for the comments.

I used to be a member of the graphics research group in Trinity but this is just a hobby project of mine. Not sure if anything will come of it yet. I might release a free version at some point. We'll see.

Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

krakouik wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for the comments.

I used to be a member of the graphics research group in Trinity but this is just a hobby project of mine. Not sure if anything will come of it yet. I might release a free version at some point. We'll see.

Richard

Oh, that's great. If a free version came out, you'd still need a very particular camera set up right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 krakouik

Actually, I'm working on a new version that doesn't require any elaborate camera setup and will be completely portable. I will post a demonstration of it on youtube, hopefully in a few weeks. Follow me on twitter @badumtishgame if you want to be notified when the new video is up.

Richard

• Advertisement
Advertisement