Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player Needed

Options
  • 25-05-2011 6:06pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone my band Sweet Sin are losing our Bass Player in the next few weeks cause he is going to Canada :( . Anyways we are looking for a new one asap.

We are mostly from Kildare but are starting to rehearse up in Dublin from this weekend on. We play Rock N Roll with many influences from all the members from U2-GNR-Foo Fighters-Bon Jovi etc

We have a few recordings (some with out vocals)

http://soundcloud.com/furious-red/sets/band-demos-4th-march-2011

And we just recorded this song roughly last weekend to give you a sense of everything together

We would like someone who has experience in a band.

If this tickles your fancy let me no

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jkp39

If the post is still open i may be interested, I've been playing for about a year, and like the sound of your recordings.

how often and where would you be meeting for practices?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

Hey I love all that type of stuff, not been playing bass all that long (bout year and a half) but been playing guitar long before then.

I'm in lusk (in north co dub) and really want a band and yous suit what i play. I'm 21 and hey if your up for a jam sometime let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

Oh and I can sing too

Advertisement