Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

awesomebooks.com - genuine?

Options
  • 25-05-2011 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭

Hope this is the right section

I keep getting mailings from a website awesomebooks.com in my spam folder but have never subscribed to their site or bought from them. Just wondering are they a genuine site that people here have bought from or a scam site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 traveller80

they are legit - Ive bought from them before. They have some great deals and if you order 3 or more (i think) its free delivery.

Dont know why you getting emails from them though if youe never used them. Perhaps theres an unsubscribe button?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 smileybee

They are legit and you only need to buy 2 books to get free delivery. Not good with my book buying addiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

I've bought from them once or twice and can't complain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

They are simply 'awesome', frankly. Cheapest books out there, free delivery, easy to purchase from. If you don't mind second hand books then you're in for a treat.

I don't work for them by the way :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

They are great. Ive gotten lots of kids books on them for 1.99!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

best book website to buy from in my humble opinion-they are expensive for new books but if you don't want the new releases straight away their used section is cheap as chips and free delivery-I am addicted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

As a postman I've seen a lot of people get packets from this company, at Christmas time there was one customer who went through a 2 week period getting 3-4 books every day. I'd imagine their decent to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Just adding to the other posters' thoughts. They're fantastic. Fairly wide range, very cheap, customer service is excellent. Very highly recommended.

Advertisement