Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School horses for free in Dublin

Options
  • 25-05-2011 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

Hopefully you'll be able to help me. I currently live in the city and I'm looking to getting back into riding. I used to work with horses full time for 5/6 years, breaking and schooling horses to a high standard. I also got to train and ride for some of Ireland's top riders. At the moment I don't have a horse and currently can't afford to keep one in livery but I'm willing to offer my skills and to school horses for free. I'm just wondering if any of you may know of someone/somewere near the city who might have a horse/s who are in need of schooling and their owners don't have the time due to other commitments.

If you know of anyone please send me a message.

Thanks!
    Rainy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

Sent you a PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭eorna

Hi , you are just what I need!!!! I've sent you a pm.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Leahos

Hi!! I am also in the same boat, looking to get back in to riding, have owned two horse and been riding for 9 years. Unfortunatly cant afford to keep a horse now but would be more than happy to help out schooling and riding horses! PM me for any info!

Advertisement