Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauticians in Ros

Options
  • 25-05-2011 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

I've been to a few beauticians in Ros, one opposite the hospital 'Assumptas'

The other was Mary O haras in the town.

I found Assumptas really over priced and there was no privacy, I could hear word for word what the people next door were saying and the sound of waxing..

Mary O haras.... NEVER AGAIN.

I was told she was great, amazing products etc, My Lord, she is the nosiest woman I have ever come across and rude!!! I wasn't impressed with the facial and the massage was atrocious.

So can any of you locals tell me who is the best to go in town for maintenance waxing, facials (deep cleansing)

And is there anyone amazing for deep tissue massage?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Go to Denise Harlow, just at the back of Tesco. if you want the number PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

I second that, I find Denise Harlow absolutely brilliant having tried every other beautician in town. She does everything and the standard is the highest around. I live in Dublin for part of the year and I'd still come down especially to get things done there.

Advertisement