Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nights in Black Leather

Options
  • 25-05-2011 11:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭

For years now, I have only dressed in black leather when going out at night. I find that the leather look is ideal for us night owls - black as the night! Certainly during the winter months or in rainy weather, leather is warm and will dry out in minutes if it gets wet. I also find that I always get chatted up by attractive women when I have my leathers on. All the girls want to be seen with the guy in black leather. Certainly, wearing full black leather has improved my self esteem and status and makes me feel good. Any of you guys or gals out there into dressing up in full leather?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Certainly I enjoy wearing full leather, though I often find the zip gets caught on my lips and I'm left avoiding salt and vinegar crisps for days

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I will be buried in a leather jacket.
    That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I've got a leather coat. It's old, scruffy looking and it's way too big for me, but I still love it. I'll have to buy a new one some day, but that'll be a while off.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I often seen wearing my leather duster in the nastier weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

One of these are good for keeping the head dry as well:

inner-tube-gimp-mask.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I want a leather jacket but need to lose the belly first.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    One of these are good for keeping the head dry as well:

inner-tube-gimp-mask.jpg

Yeah that's what I was totally on about bru!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

That's not me btw, just in case anyone was wondering. >_>

Maguined wrote: »
    I want a leather jacket but need to lose the belly first.:(

You should get one. Ladies in red are inexplicably drawn to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

If it works for Batman :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

I used to steal my brother's leather jacket when I was a kid, loved it:) Would love to be able to buy a leather jacket but couldn't wear leather pants cause my thighs are too big.

Sometimes when noboy else is at home I like to run around the house in a leather jacket and sweet buzz all else...

tumblr_lj52c4Ddd21qavutpo1_500.jpg&sa=X&ei=8LTeTcmbJ8XRhAefy4m5Cg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEEcbIcrlbx5IRZFF7ewtaxJrqw7A

This thread just makes me think of 'Venus in Furs' by the Velvet Underground.
    Good song.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This thread just makes me think of 'Venus in Furs' by the Velvet Underground.
    Good song.
    The book was fantastic.

Advertisement