Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Superstars 25/05/11 Spoilers

Options
  • 25-05-2011 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭

Well this is HUGE news if your a fan of this guy....
    Former WWE star Armando Estrada returned this week in Spokane, Washington at the SD! tapings. He was announced as Tyson Kidd’s new manager. There will be a match on Superstars where Kidd takes on Trent Baretta.

Michael Hayes dumped Kidd last week on WWE Superstars after he lost a match to Yoshi Tatsu

4750000-726701.jpg

This for me is an awesome development. Especially in the possiblility of WWE returning to having managers. And also a second chance for Estrada to prove to WWE management, he's a commodity they definitely need to keep around..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

This is definately great news! WWE needs managers badly and estrada is a heat magnet - should work well for Kidd!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Would he not be better for Sin Cara?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRMAAAAAAAAANNDO ELEJANDRRRROOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRAAAAAADDDDDDDDAAAAA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Excellent, hopefully they'll be a better fit than Hayes was for him, jesus. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Winning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Not a fan of him,he overshadowed Umaga and he'll sure as hell outshadow Kidd,which defeats the purpose of having a manager imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Not a fan of him,he overshadowed Umaga and he'll sure as hell outshadow Kidd,which defeats the purpose of having a manager imo.

I didn't think he overshadowed Umaga tbh. He will probably overshadow Kidd alright but Kidd right now isn't even on the radar so at least this will put him in the spotlight.

I'm delighted he's back personally as I felt they really dropped the ball with him the first time. Here's hoping he brings back his introduction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Changed the name of this thread due to numerous outrageous and outlandish complaints (well, 1). It is still tagged as a spoiler.

TBH, I do not even see it is that big a deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

gimmick wrote: »
    Changed the name of this thread due to numerous outrageous and outlandish complaints (well, 1). It is still tagged as a spoiler.

TBH, I do not even see it is that big a deal.

I dont think i could have phrased any more obviously than "Dont enter if you dont want to be spoiled" But alas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I don't watch Superstars, but what was the point of Michael Hayes being Kidd's manager for a week or two?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Charisteas wrote: »
    I don't watch Superstars, but what was the point of Michael Hayes being Kidd's manager for a week or two?

It looks like they might be going with the idea of Kidd going through different managers until he gets the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

It looks like they might be going with the idea of Kidd going through different managers until he gets the right one.

Is that the storyline or legit, going through different managers?

So he's already had Natalya, Bret Hart and Michael Hayes, maybe Estrada is fourth time lucky but if he is being brought in for the sole purpose of being Kidd's manager and it doesn't work out, will Estrada be shown the door i wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Charisteas wrote: »
    Is that the storyline or legit, going through different managers?

I dunno, it was just speculation on my part.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Yahoo!

Now I just need Shelty B and Hassan to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

Enjoyed this week's show. Admittedly I stopped paying attention when I found out the manager of the week was JTG but Ryder/Primo was made by the crowd, Tatsu/Chavo was the match I wanted Chavo to have with Sin Cara and something seems to be happening with Drew McIntyre again.

Looks suspiciously like a variation on evil foreigner but it continually surprises me that They keep going back to his status as McMahon's Chosen One no matter how far he's fallen from grace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

WHY DO WWE KEEP PUTTING KOSLOV IN POSITIONS WHERE HE HAS TO SELL?????

Advertisement