Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off the juice

Options
  • 25-05-2011 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hello gents,

Long story short I came home langers yesterday and backhanded the youngfella so time for me to stay off the juice now imo. Might be irrelevant but it was after 14 Stella.

Anyone know what is the sauce of choice which makes it easier to stay off alcohol? Are the non-alcoholic products any good?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭OMG Its EoinD

Well if you truly are serious about staying off it then will power should be enough. But if you have a more serious addiction then seek help.

But soft drinks do it for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Snappy the Moose

Im_EoinD wrote: »
    Well if you truly are serious about staying off it then will power should be enough. But if you have a more serious addiction then seek help.

But soft drinks do it for me :D

I don't have an addiction it just isn't healthy lamping kids if you know what I mean. Maybe I will try the soft drinks thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Crystalset

Alcohol is the problem- Stella is only a carrier. If you usually drink that amount of alcohol then abstinence is easier than temperance. Read up on the effects of alcohol abuse on the indvidual and on the family.

'Juice' & 'langers' are nice folksy words, 'alcolhol' & 'drunk' are more exact.

There is lots of help available starting with your GP or maybe you know someone who has had to stop drinking.

Advertisement