Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Gaming Website

Options
  • 25-05-2011 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

I'm a student and decided to create a website related to gaming as I am very interested in everything gaming related.

Could you take a look at the website www.sillegamer.com and let me know what you think? Please bear in mind this is a work in progress. I just tried my hand at creating a website for my hobby so hope you like.

Thanks lads :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

sillegamer wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm a student and decided to create a website related to gaming as I am very interested in everything gaming related.

Could you take a look at the website www.sillegamer.com and let me know what you think? Please bear in mind this is a work in progress. I just tried my hand at creating a website for my hobby so hope you like.

Thanks lads :)

What are we supposed to be reviewing? The design is a WordPress theme from Elegant Themes.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

First of all you need to work on your ads. You shouldn't have "Adsense" above every ad and you should get a more suitably sized ad for the sides because the ones currently don't fit. I didn't have a good look yet but that's what really stood out for me.

Advertisement