Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giggs photographers' cars damaged

Options
  • 24-05-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/0524/breaking50.html

this story is from the irishtimes

"A group of masked men attacked the cars of photographers parked outside the home of Ryan Giggs in Worsley, Greater Manchester."

Does this happen often to photographers? or are we likely to see more of this sort of behaviour from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭andrewdeerpark

Some united yobs no doubt; no brain and a failure to understand that free speech is more important than Gigg’s state of mind for the champions league on Saturday.

Giggs deserves every bit of grief he gets because of this injunction, a jumped up footballer suing Twitter; instrumental in the uprising in the Arab world (among other events) currently bringing free speech to the masses, bypassing government censorship.

For messing with free speech let him have it plus I hope the Barca fans give him right stick in Wembley might even drive him into retirement……. Plus the injunction really hung Imogen Thomas, overall despicable from Giggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Ah the UTD heads getting behind their team eh, remember what happened when Rooney was threatening to leave......

Yes paps do face agression, just recently Russel Brand was denied entry into Japan I think because of his recent criminal record, he attacked a pap taking pics of Perry. Also would I be remembering correctly that Jordan drove her car at a pap last year? When it comes to celebrity paps there are loads of stories.

Well said Andrew, I know off topic so sorry but since you mentioned it, she should bleed him dry of every ounce of dignity he has left.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Giggs deserves every bit of grief he gets because of this injunction
    given that she was trying to blackmail him, i'd have more sympathy for him than for others taking out injunctions.

given that she was trying to blackmail him, i'd have more sympathy for him than for others taking out injunctions.

Isnt that her word against his...? Him being the cheater I know who I would believe sooner, these fellas think they can get away with tarring the names of the girls and walk around scot free themselves, more fool the wives for turning a blind eye.

Again sorry off topic but even looking at him here on tv is annoying me, I hate that crap!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Him being the cheater I know who I would believe sooner
    it takes two to tango.

• Advertisement

it takes two to tango.

It does indeed, a married man and an awe struck girl........:rolleyes:

Hard to know who to believe on that one she says that the naming of her on the injunction should not have happened, pre injunction one can only speculate.

I like most other people do not care how many women he beds or what ever else sexually he gets up to...

Either way this is a petty dispute but trying to gag twitter is beyond all decency and for that Giggs is a dispicable individual PERIOD.

PS Wonder what input (if any) the Man United legal house had in this whole affair.

It does indeed, a married man and an awe struck girl........:rolleyes:
    google image search her. might be good to leave safe search on. 'awestruck' she ain't.

I would say they had a bit to play. Hubbie is a UTD supporter and when I mentioned this post to him he said too right the fans are behind him, he is a legend, that is his reputation with his fans, they don't care what he does, he scores for them so they love him..... As for Imogen, I pity her, maybe she went in eyes wide open, maybe she did try to deceive him but maybe, just maybe she did think it was different and was so upset when she realised it wasnt that she decided to f*** him over, you know what most girls would do the same but he made a muppet out of her and he deserves any flack he gets for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,052 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I'll be disappointed if they didn't get some photos of the assault

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭stabo

Paps are scum of the earth. delighted.

stabo wrote: »

9/10 I agree, however in this case I hope they hound Giggs he deserves every bit of the pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭conair01

stabo wrote: »

most of us will look at the pictures these "scums" get published in the papers and magazines..:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

From what I can gather, this is more about some sort of Sport rather than Photography.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement