Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giggsy

Options
  • 24-05-2011 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭

Ryan Giggs has officially become the most decorated footballer ever after adding two Welsh C Cups to his trophy collection.

Nobody told me that Imogen Thomas was a talented musician?

Apparently she’s being doing giggs around Manchester for the past eight months.

What do Imogen Thomas and Wayne Rooney have in common?

They're both fookin good football players.

I've recently applied for a super injunction where people on social networking sites can't talk about my private life.

It's called a Gigging order

Breaking news: An unnamed premier league footballer has just launched legal action against twitter for revealing that he is the subject of the Imogen Thomas Super Injunction.

Meanwhile in a completely unrelated story Ryan Giggs's lawyer has just bought a new speed boat and has made a late entry onto the Sunday Times rich list 2011.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

After much speculation regarding the Cup Final Sir Alex Ferguson tonight submitted the following team sheet:
    1. Edwin Van der Sar
    3. Patrice Evra
    6. Wes Brown
    12. Chris Smalling
    23. Jonny Evans
    24. Darren Fletcher
    18. Paul Scholes
    11. Top Flight Premiership Footballer
    8. Anderson
    13. Ji Sung Park
    9. Dimitar Berbatov

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Ryan Giggs is loving the life in Manchester although he says he still does Miss Wales a bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

Was going to download the Imogen Thomas sex tape but it was over 7 Giggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Only just heard about this now

was wondering who the girl was, couldnt imogen who it would be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Warm out today, i'm sweating like ryan giggs watching his wife open a twitter account

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JaMiE2492

Ryans Giggs wife has walked out on him..she has been given half of everythng he owns..she now has 6 more premier league medals than Stevie Gerard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

...In a related story Carlos Tevez is the latest footballer linked to a super injunction, apparently the bird he shagged doesn't want to be named...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

dexter647 wrote: »
    ...In a related story Carlos Tevez is the latest footballer linked to a super injunction, apparently the bird he shagged doesn't want to be named...:D
    I heard City are looking to get some new faces in over the summer Tevez has said he wants one.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭jt_dublin

Ryan Giggs and his brother walk into a bar.
    Giggs says to the barman "I'll have whatever he's having!":D

Advertisement