Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smurfit - Msc in Finance

Options
  • 24-05-2011 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi
    Im looking for some views from people who have done the above course part time. Searched the forum but nothing really specific there.

How did you find it in terms of workload, committment, value for money, exams/assignments etc etc.

How many times a week do you have lectures and how many months a year do you have the classes.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ckawanishi

Msc in Finance in Smurfit runs twice a week. You would have to get two half days off.
    By now, I think you are able to get the course's schedulle on the school's website!
    I'm unsure if I do it part-time or full-time. Not sure if the companies would allow staff to miss two half days to attend classes, especially if you are new at the company. Unless they support you!

Advertisement