Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beko tv. . is it possible to reset to factory settings?

Options
  • 23-05-2011 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hi.

Have a beko tv for 3 years. No probs until i broke remote. Straight away the tv went a bit nuts, changed the language on the settings and none of the buttons on the tv worked.

I bought a universal remote and while i can wstch tv the buttons on the tv still dont work. Thats not as annoying as the screen being not on full so the picture is only on about three quarters of tv. Also cannot access menu screen with universal remote so cant even mess around with tv settings that are in a foreign language anyway.

Has anybody got any advice or know how to reset the tv so i can at least reset the picture to its normal size?

Advertisement