Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Vent Your Anger thread - *possible Spoilers included*

Options
  • 23-05-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭

I am sick of this Cena stuff now. We desperately need a Cena Bashing thread like the HHH one we used to have. There are other things we could discuss but it always goes back to Cena. Its spoiling this forum for me at this point.

So yeah, need a place to vent your frustrations over certain superstars and the way their booked? Not happy with the current storylines/product? Then, this is the place to come to!!

Just be aware, there's a TNA thread here if you want to expand on anything that's TNA:) My guess is that any messing/fooling/b*tching will end up here

This thread is only intended to vent your frustration's/problem's, not to start arguments

Mods, close if it's a bad idea/car crash

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

This thread can only lead to good things :p

For this to work I think there should be a ban on rebuttals aka "here's why you're wrong" replies. Just post your own thoughts and not reply to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

jaykhunter wrote: »

For this to work I think there should be a ban on rebuttals aka "here's why you're wrong" replies. Just post your own thoughts and not reply to others.

Great idea, added into the OP.

Honestly, I do think the forum needs a place to vent about the current product and, with your idea, hopefully it'll work out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

If I could say one thing to Vince McMahon it would be this: It is WRESTLING. W.R.E.S.T.L.I.N.G So stop all the "episodic entertainment" BS :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

I am really angry at the Earthquake for losing to Hulk Hogan as he spend so long beating the Hulk down only for him to leave Hulk an opening for his comeback.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Why are chairshots to the head now banned? Ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

This could go the way the Ranting and Raving forum did when it was public, we will end up with rebuttals when people post stuff that is plain stupid making work for the mods.

I think we need a Cena specific thread. A place you can be as logical or ridiculous as you like and it may become entertaining for us all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I Hate SuperCena comebacks.
    I Hate the fact Ric Flair & Hulk Hogan won't stay retired.
    I Hate that Title Reigns last no length and Wrestlers rack up 8,9,10 reigns in no time.
    I Hate that Bryan,Punk,Christian and others consistantly have the best matches yet never get rewarded for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I hate the way the Intercontinental Championship is booked these days, doesn't even get a spot at WrestleMania anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Charisteas wrote: »
    I hate the way the Intercontinental Championship is booked these days, doesn't even get a spot at WrestleMania anymore.

Wade has been a terrible champ he needs to drop it to Cody or Bryan or at least defend it in a proper decent feud

1) *ahem* Fúck TNA. Fúck TNA with a fúcking barge pole! You have the greatest roster of any wrestling TV show and you squander it so badly. 5% Storyline, 95% shoot interviews telling us it's fake and how the show sucks. Fúck you. You deserve to go out of business for paying that assclown Russo book your show into the toilet. If they got John Cena he'd be just another guy on the roster in 3 months.

2) Vince, you talk about pushing new guys - who are the champions again? I guess we haven't seen Cena and Orton as champion enough over the last 4 years. Terrific job pushing Miz by the way. His one clean win this year is against JoMo in a match only some of the IWC remember. Stop pushing people for a few months and forgetting about them for the next year. Sheamus. Kofi. Barrett. Swagger.

And Why isn't CM Punk your main heel for fúcks sake? The way you book him is a disgrace, you don't deserve someone so talented.

sigh.

Ahhh! Feel much better now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

I hate the fact that Bryan Danielson hasn't had a singles PPV match in 2011.

I hate the fact that Dolph Ziggler was shifted to Raw only to get lost in the shuffle.

I hate everything about John Cena.

I hate how Vince Mcmahon,who's only succesful business venture ever has been running a wrestling company and who's company's biggest show of the year is called Wrestlemania,has an absolute disdain for wrestling!

I hate how Christian has been treated over the last month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Why are chairshots to the head now banned? Ridiculous.

because hitting someone over the head with a hard metal object can cause concussions and thus brain damage

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hate the fact that Bryan Danielson hasn't had a singles PPV match in 2011.

I hate the fact that Dolph Ziggler was shifted to Raw only to get lost in the shuffle.

I hate everything about John Cena.

I hate how Vince Mcmahon,who's only succesful business venture ever has been running a wrestling company and who's company's biggest show of the year is called Wrestlemania,has an absolute disdain for wrestling!

I am hoping there is a plan by WWE maybe Christian turns heel and wins the WHC title back at Summerslam if not WWE are bloody fools

You're looking at the glass half empty.

The glass half full says that Christian has had one dream all of his life, to win the WHC, and he did achieve that last month. Ok so it was only for 2 days, but he will still go down in the record books as winning that title and nobody can take that away from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Dixie Carter get it into your head... No matter what changes are made to the appearance of your tv shows..you still have that outdated piece of crap on your booking team.

I can't wait until ROH takes you guys over as the no.2 wrestling promotion.

Charisteas wrote: »
    The glass half full says that Christian has had one dream all of his life, to win the WHC, and he did achieve that last month. Ok so it was only for 2 days, but he will still go down in the record books as winning that title and nobody can take that away from him.

I'm sure Dolph Ziggler cherishes his title reign just as much :p

I'm sure Dolph Ziggler cherishes his title reign just as much :p

smudrt.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Sounds like an interesting concept. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

I f*ckin hate the john cena character. its soooo utterly sad

Advertisement