Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway city musician into The Byrds

Options
  • 23-05-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

30 year old fella plays rhythm guitar, bass & sings a bit.

Into cosmic country rock ala The Byrds & Gram Parsons

Looking for folks into
    playing & singing similar music in the Galway city area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 JetJadore

Not a musician from Galway but a gal from Leitrim congratulating you on your super taste in music. Im a huge Gram Parsons fan, have been for years. (also ISB, The Byrds and the FFB) :) Im not alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

JetJadore wrote: »
    Not a musician from Galway but a gal from Leitrim congratulating you on your super taste in music. Im a huge Gram Parsons fan, have been for years. (also ISB, The Byrds and the FFB) :) Im not alone!

Wow...I'M not alone!

If you ever find yourself in the Galway neck of the woods, be sure & look us up!

Keep it country :cool:

*FBB not FFB silly me!
    Will do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

JetJadore wrote: »
    *FBB not FFB silly me!
    Will do! :)

A ha! Thought it was a GP band I was missing out on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Pullman123

Hi, Don't forget about me!!! I pm'd you a while back, but alas, no reply. I'm well into Country Rock - CSNY, the Byrds, Steve Earle, Neil Young etc. and I'm in Galway. I'm older than you, but let the music do the talkin'!

• Advertisement

hello! I never got a pm? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Pullman123

Hi I was referring to Dave here!

Advertisement