Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama in Ireland jokes

Options
  • 23-05-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭

A guy was arrested at Connolly station this morning under the terrorism act,all he said was that hes going to kilbarack!!

Any more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Apparently Jedward are to perform for Barrack Obama on his visit to Ireland.

On hearing the news Obama replied "Can't i just have bomb threats like the Queen got?"

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

20Cent wrote: »
    A guy was arrested at Connolly station this morning under the terrorism act,all he said was that hes going to kilbarack!!

Any more?
    ^ The only one I've heard today except he was shot on 17a bus by FBI instead of arrested at Connolly station

/ runs off to find some more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I just want to point out a couple of facts: 1. On Monday Barack Obama has a feed of Guinness in Ireland. 2. On Tuesday he uses The Queens toilet in Buckingham Palace. You can't tell me the RA didn't have a hand in planning that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement