Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Wrestling Galway

Options
  • 23-05-2011 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello!

I was reading the boards and used the search feature which didn’t lend me any help. I am an American and wrestled indy pro for a bit in Chicago. However, haven’t done it in over 3 years due to work obligations.

I am currently in the process of making the move to Ireland with my wife (who is Irish native). Thus, I am looking to maybe get back into the swing of things. The reason for this post is because I see a lot of the indy promotions (and/or training schools) are in the Dublin area. We will be living up in Galway. I was curious if there are any training schools or promotions in that region, Galway, Ennis, Clarecastle? Or are they all located in Dublin?

Answers would be delightful. Thank you in advance and I look forward to your responses.

-John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The Irish scene is pretty much centralised in Dublin Im afraid.

That said, if the attitude is "have boots, wil travel".....

Welcome to PW boards btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FFPW Office

There is no schools/promotions in the west of the country mate. Dublin or Belfast is where everything is based. Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Thedogofwar

Thank you for the welcome! Sad to hear that there isn't any promotions on the west side of the country and that everything is a three hour haul to work. But still a good day since there are regular running shows with in range.

Thanks again! Someone open a school in Galway! >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 28 EWP Wrestling

Thedogofwar - In regards to your question about Pro Wrestling Training near Galway we have private mailed you with full details of our Training which is exactly 45 Minutes from Galway - mail us back and we will get in contact with you.

Thanks,
    Emerald Wrestling Promotions.

Advertisement