Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildalton and own horse

Options
  • 23-05-2011 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I've applied for Stud Management in Kildalton for next year and was just wondering if anyone knows can you bring your own horse or if there's any livery yards nearby. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭izzy24

animan wrote: »
    Hey guys I've applied for Stud Management in Kildalton for next year and was just wondering if anyone knows can you bring your own horse or if there's any livery yards nearby. Cheers
    hi i was down there on open day and one of the girl said that they take horses on livery down there for free as they use them training...
    Otherwise there is a livery yard called Beline Equestrian Centre really nice place and its only over the road from Kildalton... They have indoor arena and everything...
    Hope this helps:)...

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

Thanks that's a great help cos I didn't know what I'd do with my lad if I couldn't bring him down with me. I'll take look into Beline. Thanks again.

Advertisement