Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europe (Ireland) stealing Irans Rain!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

He is mad you know! He clearly isn't aware that Ireland has seen rainfall levels fall in the last year or so while the south of Britain is nearing drought.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

mike65 wrote: »
    He is mad you know! He clearly isn't aware that Ireland has seen rainfall levels fall in the last year or so while the south of Britain is nearing drought.

I think its the Iranians who are stealing our rain, not that we actually want it or have a shortage of it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Like we'd want more rain :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

:rolleyes: yup we're taking the rain away from iran.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

I seen a documentary once about the haarp project, allegedly claiming that the USA has power to use weather as a weapon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

He seems to just get nuttier and nuttier!

If there's one thing that Ireland, Britain, Northwest France and Northern Spain (i.e. Europe's Atlantic coast) absolutely does not need it's high tech equipment to cause more rain fall!

Clearly he's never spent a summer in Galway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I see a rainwater for oil opportunity here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Rain is an anagram of Iran.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Su Campu wrote: »
    Rain is an anagram of Iran.....

Perhaps he should rename the country in an offering to the rain Gods?

Oh wait, that'd kinda PO his muslim supporters wouldn't it, though how many could he have :D :rolleyes: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Solair wrote: »
    He seems to just get nuttier and nuttier!

If there's one thing that Ireland, Britain, Northwest France and Northern Spain (i.e. Europe's Atlantic coast) absolutely does not need it's high tech equipment to cause more rain fall!

Clearly he's never spent a summer in Galway!

or any other part of ireland for that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    or any other part of ireland for that matter.

Perhaps a state visit is in order as they seem to be in fashion these days!

Advertisement