Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VW T5/T4 Conversion

Options
  • 22-05-2011 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

hi all. I'm planning on getting a VW van to convert for camping, prob a T5 SWB or something similar. I don't really know how much I need to budget for this. I want to put a pop up roof in it, I've found some sites in England, "fully fitted" for £2500 or a bit more on others that are meant to be better. I'm not quite sure about it though, what is the Roof bed, as this can be bough separately. Are there places in Ireland that will do this and for how much? I might get the bed, sink etc put in professionally as I don't want to f it up by doing it myself and can or if this can be done handily enough? Can anyone recommend places that they have dealt with that have placed in windows, placed in swivel chairs, bed, sink etc? Any advice appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement