Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming TV/Monitor

Options
  • 22-05-2011 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Is this a good TV/Monitor for gaming?

Specifically, console gaming. I take my gaming pretty seriously so input lag and image ghosting etc really effects me. For that reason, I need a monitor with high specs but I'm also on a budget. Is the monitor I linked good value for money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Stupidly Naked

Looks pretty good, I'm in the same boat myself, 22 inch is a good size, less screen lag etc. I'd say go for it. But will amazon ship to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 MrMagic1

Is this a good TV/Monitor for gaming?

Specifically, console gaming. I take my gaming pretty seriously so input lag and image ghosting etc really effects me. For that reason, I need a monitor with high specs but I'm also on a budget. Is the monitor I linked good value for money?

If you're a serious gamer, what about controller lag? Most pc gamers dislike console controllers, they're cumbersome and lag compared to a keyboard and mouse.

Amazon deliver here now.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

MrMagic1 wrote: »
    If you're a serious gamer, what about controller lag? Most pc gamers dislike console controllers, they're cumbersome and lag compared to a keyboard and mouse.

Amazon deliver here now.

I'm a serious gamer on a budget.

Advertisement