Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race: Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix

Options
  • 22-05-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

So what did everyone think of the race? Have to say from trackside it seemed like an absolutely superb race. The leaders all in close proximity, some overtaking and different strategies at play

Rate the race 33 votes

0%
    0%
    9%
    SheepsShay VaderLionbacker 3 votes
    39%
    donspeekingleshMagown3lord lucanEvilMonkeyGrim.Cookie_MonstercherryghostkeithohGlico ManIron HideratedRlolieAutosport 13 votes
    21%
    muckwarriorCarroller16Ghost Trainfrostie500GavRedKinglosthorizonFREDNISMO 7 votes
    18%
    LIGHTNING[Deleted User]KevskivincenzolorenzoSparks43freestyla 6 votes
    12%
    De HipsterMyrddinKylieWyleyproulx 4 votes
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

better than the last one, no fake overtaking from DRS. All real looking and even, some great moves.

Lacked a little bit of incident and crashes as all GP do these days but other than that a really good race.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I gave it an 8. Good race,kept guessing until the final stint for most positions and a decent battle between Vettel and Hamiton for the win. Not a classic but enjoyable to watch nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

better than the last one, no fake overtaking from DRS. All real looking and even, some great moves.

Lacked a little bit of incident and crashes as all GP do these days but other than that a really good race.

Ditto.

Couldn't really add to this. Apart from the fact that Vettel still managed to win..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

You mean lacked some water sprinklers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Tyres worked perfectly IMO, a real risk-reward situation with them as seen with the top 3 and Alonso. Loved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

Was not that impressed tbh. Gave it a 5 defo not as good as last couple of races. It just lacked any real excitement for me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gave it an 8, good race, the start had me on the edge of my seat but then it kinda settled but man i love pitstops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Gave it 8, Superb start from Alonso but cocked it up in the first round of stops. Great drive from Heidfeld to 8th from the Hispania grid slots.

Advertisement