Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Grad Accommodation Wardens

Options
  • 22-05-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi good people of UL,

I may be starting a Post Grad in UL this coming September, and I have heard on the grapevine that Campus Accommodation take on post Grad students as wardens?

Does anyone have any information on this/ know if they are still accepting applications/ how to go about this?

I have emailed Campus Life and the various village managers, but no reply as of yet. The website has nothing about jobs or anything on it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MusicTech2010

I was one before, You should try and get one of the village managers on the phone and ask about becoming a resident assistant (RA). As payment you get free accommodation for the year. Its a tough gig if your doing a Post Grad though. Your on call a lot and have to deal with a lot of drunk students and local scum bags stealing bikes and the like. But if you need the free digs the one tip I'll give is to try and get into one of the more 'mature villages' i.e. Drumroe.

Advertisement