Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HN half price sale Sony 46EX503 Sony 46EX713

Options
  • 22-05-2011 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Great deals on Sony 46inch TVs
    HN half price sale Sony 46EX503 €699 Sony 46EX713 €799 Harvey Norman sold out but deliveries Tuesday. Rang Nutgrove and they said theywill hold if you put deposit.
    i rang Peats in Ranelagh and they said after they discussed with boss that they would price match.
    They said they had stock was in Peats Stephens green.
    Pajoe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

Same TV in Powercity €769, full price...Not a great deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

icoMinusC1.gif Tuning
    Analogue Terrestrial Tuner
    YES
    Digital Terrestrial Tuner (MPEG-2)
    YES (DVB-T2/T)
    Digital TV Cable Tuner (with supported operators)
    DVB-C
    here

No good for Irish digital for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

here

No good for Irish digital for anyone interested.

I think that the sony.ie site is basically a copy of the UK site, as I've seen some inaccuracies over the years with them listing TVs as being mpeg-2 when they're fine for mpeg-4.

According to Power City, the Sony 46EX503 is fine for Saorview, including mheg-5 teletext. And currently €679

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭johnj1969

Great deals on Sony 46inch TVs
    HN half price sale Sony 46EX503 €699 Sony 46EX713 €799 Harvey Norman sold out but deliveries Tuesday. Rang Nutgrove and they said theywill hold if you put deposit.
    i rang Peats in Ranelagh and they said after they discussed with boss that they would price match.
    They said they had stock was in Peats Stephens green.
    Pajoe
    Thats the W5500 TV i have on that link. yea price was about that then but for W series not EX,which has a matte grey & black finish unlike the black gloss with see through silver strip finish on the bottom on the 46W5500 in that picture.

Advertisement