Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can someone decipher these road closures?

Options
  • 22-05-2011 1:23am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

From 0600hrs on Monday 24th May to 1100hrs on Tuesday 24th May the following roads and adjacent lanes will be closed
    Merrion Street Upper
    Merrion Square West
    Merrion Square South
    Baggot Street (Merrion Row – Pembroke Street)
    Merrion Row

does this mean that Holles Street will be closed ?

and if so, if i have some sort of ID to show i worked there would i be able to get through with my car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

irishbird wrote: »
    From 0600hrs on Monday 24th May to 1100hrs on Tuesday 24th May the following roads and adjacent lanes will be closed
    Merrion Street Upper
    Merrion Square West
    Merrion Square South
    Merrion Row

and if so, if i have some sort of ID to show i worked there would i be able to get through with my car?

Neither Holles St nor Mount St are closed, the closure will be from the Junction of Merrion Sq South and Holles St from what I would interpret there.

Give @GardaTraffic a shout on the twitter, they've been ok at getting back to people during daylight hours of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭pah

irishbird wrote: »
    Merrion Street Upper
    Merrion Square West
    Merrion Square South
    Merrion Row

You're not going to get anywhere with a car I'd say

Advertisement