Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson DC 35

Options
  • 21-05-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

I really want to buy this new hand held with docking station from Dyson, but their previous hand-held vacuum cleaners didn't get great reviews. I have a few small children who seem to eat as though they live in a zoo and I'd love to have this on standby for cornflakes/crumbs etc around the kitchen table, I've a pain in my butt sweeping and scooping several times a day, and then still seeing dust bunnies around the skirtings etc.
    I like the idea that this one has the long part so you don't have to get down on your knees to use it.
    So has anyone bought one? Most places are waiting for them to come in, but I don't know whether this is for the first time or because they have sold out.
    It's retailing at about 249 euro, I know you could buy a full size vacuum cleaner for this price, but I already have a dyson animal and love it, it's just too big to be taking out every time the floor needs sweeping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭wytch

Don't know much about the model you ask about, however I will give a big big thumbs up for dyson. My pensioner mothers dyson broke from wear and tear. She rang dyson, and two days later a new head for her vacuum cleaner arrived by post in dublin. Now that is unheard of customer service. I have a dyson years, and after that, will always have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Polly Pockets

Hi CaseyJones
    Just wondering if you have bought this since your post. I have just spent half the day today cleaning up under the table after my kids eating breakfast adn lunch and my head is WRECKED! just wondering if you bought this "sweeping brush" and how you got on with it. Just concerned that it is a lot of money to fork out without someone else having tried it.
    Thanks
    PP:)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭caseyjones1

Hi,
    Yes I did buy it and I absolutely love it, money very well spent. Haven't used a dustpan and brush since I got it. The suction is excellent, as good as the regular Dyson, and even though it says you can only do 6 mins on max power I can do a quick run around of the entire house on one charge.
    The attachments are great, and the docking station is a great idea, I have it wall mounted in a corner of my kitchen, it's very handy.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Polly Pockets

Hi CaseyJones

Thank you so much for that advice. Definately going to buy one now!

Cheers
    PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

How have you found it? Is it worth the dosh? Any good for stairs?

• Advertisement
Advertisement