Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bipod for a m700

• 21-05-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 385 ✭✭

hi all
    i,m looking for a bipod for a m700 . please leave price & pics thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 385 ✭✭skywalk

bump

anyone ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

Is it just a standard bipod or is there pacific one for M700's?

Iv a swiss arms Bipod here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

i got a bipod you can see in this picture in a top center position
    IMG_1323.jpg
    asking price 35 EUR

can make few more pictures if interested

@ phil its a harris style bipod that fits the m700
    @tom yes that seems to be the one could i please see more pics of the bipod .

• Advertisement

skywalk wrote: »
    @ phil its a harris style bipod that fits the m700
    @tom yes that seems to be the one could i please see more pics of the bipod .

IMG_1329.jpg
    161020102374.jpg

it got 20mm rail mount and in a second picture you can c it attached on a gun.

in the first foto is the bipod attached to a rail like mount or something ? because the bipod i am looking for is like a harris bipod with just two simple pins that when you push a button they open and when you release the button they close thats how you attach the bipod to a rifle sling mount on the m700 stock .

skywalk wrote: »
    in the first foto is the bipod attached to a rail like mount or something ? because the bipod i am looking for is like a harris bipod with just two simple pins that when you push a button they open and when you release the button they close thats how you attach the bipod to a rifle sling mount on the m700 stock .

well my bipod is mounting the same way as any tacticall equipment on your gun with Picatinny rail system. I hope you got your answer

Advertisement